All YourEnglish programmes are tailor-made using our initial meeting to set out your personalised learning road map with realistic goals. You set the goals, the time-line and the tempo; we work together towards efficient and effective achievement of your goals.
YourEnglish learning options
YourEnglish Writing Buddy
No time for training and no time to lose? Book a VIP session for a last-minute practice of your presentation, talk about your upcoming meeting or talk through that report
Business language training can include:
- Job interviews
- Business report writing
- Meetings and discussions
- Business correspondence
- Presentations and pitches
- Intercultural understanding
- Small talk and conversation
- Advanced vocabulary expansion
Potential language specialisations:
- Legal English
- Human resources
- Intercultural training
- Business communication
- Management and leadership
- Sector specific coaching
(eg. energy, telecom & IT)
A sample of a tailored YourEnglish Individual (one-to-one)
Mechanical Goals (grammar)
- To consolidate the differences between present simple and continuous
- To reinforce the past simple and the present perfect and to consolidate the differences. The sub-goals are: pronunciation (also of ed endings), paraphrasing and word forms.
Talk, read rules and explain, discuss example sentences, describe present and past situations.
Mastery Goals (fluency)
- To practise conversational skills – greetings/introductions; conversations starters; socialising conventions
- To introduce and practise language for business presentations
Watching videos to elicit language, gap-fills to practise language, build mind map of language as dictionary for presentation language, discussions, practice in the sessions
Weekly phone call check-in for accountability (optional)
Goal review sessions (midway and at the end)
The number and the length of the session are decided by you, and anything is possible. But we also have these options:
- A package of 10 hours (2-hour sessions), you get one free, extra hour.
- A package of 20 hours (2-hour sessions), you get two free, extra hours.
If you refer YourEnglish to someone else for an initial session, you will receive one free hour!
Want to know more?
Let’s discover how neurolanguage coaching® can both efficiently and effectively improve YourEnglish.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT